Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dear Blog,

I haven't forgotten about you baby, I promise.

No, its not you...its me. Really.

Its not that I'm just not that in to you...I promise that I am.

I'll be back soon. You can count on it. Its just that, for right now, I am spending all of my free time on Facebook, BUT it doesn't mean that I love you any less.

xxoo,

Karen

PS - All i am knitting are secret presents and a giant sweater of no obvious design or interest (but that I love nonetheless), so you guys aren't missing much. Valentine's Day was nice - I made an ass kicking lasagna and some darn good meatballs (thanks for the recipe Celia!). Chris got me a super sweet card and we snuggled when he got home from work. All is well in Boise, except for this darn Facebook thing : ) Be back soon - promise!

No comments: