Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Its Official...

...I can no longer use my New York license plates as an excuse to drive like a New Yorker, because I now have both an Idaho state driver's license and Idaho plates (same goes for Chris). I guess we are now potato heads for sure. The lady at DMV said we should/could now be called Idahoans, but that just sounds dirty to me.

Sorry there still aren't pictures of the house up on here. I really haven't been feeling that great (stupid plants in Idaho and their stupid pollen) so I pretty much collapse when I get home from work every night, and by the time Chris gets home and makes us dinner, it is usually at least 8 and I'm kind of ready for bed (or already sleeping on the couch). Also, I would like the house to be clean when the pictures are taken, and um, yeah....same reason I haven't been able to take the pictures also keeps me from having the energy to clean the house so I can take the pictures. I have even been too tired to knit, so you know its bad, lol. Its really all just a vicious circle of pollen based sleepiness.

On a more awake note, you'll never guess what I have at work - an intern. Yup, I've been there all of three weeks and I have some poor woman following me around learning from me, how funny is that? She is super nice and I like her a lot, and it is going very well for both of us. Speaking of work, kinda gotta go there now, to um, you know, work, lol. Maybe pictures of the house tonight if I get done work a little early (which I should). Until then......

No comments: