Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday LIttle Brother!

Today, this handsome little man turns TEN YEARS OLD!!! Double digits baby! This is the first year I haven't been able to be there for his birthday, and I feel pretty bad about it. But I did get him what he has been asking me for as a present for months (!!!), so I don't feel quite so bad....so happy birthday little brother and be good, your present will be there soon. I love you!

And yes, those are underwear on his head.

My mother's birthday was yesterday. The reason I didn't post a happy birthday blog salute to her was because the only pictures I could find were of her holding a beer or in a pool riding a little kids float (you know what I am talking about Mom - also, it isn't that those are the only things she does, its just those are the only digital pictures I have of her), and I figured she probably wouldn't appreciate that very much. So happy belated birthday to you too mom, love you guys!

No comments: