Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oh Wait...I Have a Blog??!!

Did you guys miss me, lol?? Sorry for the radio silence, I didn't realize it has been over a month. Chris' parents were here visiting, and then I just got out of the habit of posting. Add to that my work schedule has changed and I need to be there at 6:45 am (yeah, thats not a typo!) and you get a whole lot of me being too sleepy/busy to blog and NOT posting.

Things our here in Idaho are good. I have stopped answering the question "So how do you like it in Idaho?" with a pause and the reply "Um...Its different," and have started saying "Its nice!" I am making the effort ; )

Sunday marked six months since we got here, can you believe its been that long?? Also, speaking of that long, (get ready for some vomit inducing cute-couple-ness) today is our semiversary which is the name we have given to our half year anniversary...eighteen months ago today, I was sitting at Lynne's Uptown tavern in Albany, NY, three apple martinis deep, waiting for someone who was described to me at 6'4" and "huge" to walk in. Chris came in and the first thing I said was "Wow, he's really cute - what's wrong with him, why is he single??" LOL!!! Its been all uphill from there.

There has been lots of crafting going on here, there will be all sorts of crafty pictures and goodness once I know everyone has received their Christmas presents. This whole living in Idaho thing is kind of a pain in the arse since my Christmas present crafting timeline has been pushed from ending December 25th to December 1st to allow for shipping time and what not. Oh well, for the first time that I can remember, I wont spend all December crafting instead of enjoying the season. But, I can tell you, I sure as fudge am looking forward to the four day Thanksgiving weekend - break out the knitting needles and the sewing machine, its going to be a looooong weekend! Oh, and lest you worry there will be post Christmas craft letdown, the list of DIY wedding crafts grows by the week - I'll be busy until at least April, lol! Anyone want to tell my why making 120 handmade paper invitations is good idea - I think I might have forgotten the reason....

Anyway, have a great day everyone, and I promise it wont be another month until I post!

No comments: