Monday, November 24, 2008

When Kendall Met Ursa


Aw, don't they look cute??!! Before you all get your panties knotted up, this is not an actual photo of Kendall meeting Ursa, although I see how you could be confused. Lets just say their first meeting involved a lot more unintentional nervous pooping, face biting, whining and a dog sleeping on my head...long story!

No this is my future sister in law PJ's pup HarleeAnne (the Ursa lookalike) meeting her cousin Kerri's baby Boston Terrier Hank. I emailed the picture to Chris at work to show him 1) how cute these puppies are ,2) how much they look like Kendall and Ursa, and 3) to try and get myself a new puppy (I was promised a new dog both for getting a house and moving to Idaho, so far I got nothin'!).

His response, and those of you who know him may be guessing at what I will say, was "Wow, thats a really sexy Geo Tracker in the backgound!"

Sigh...this is what I'm workin' with. For those of you who don't know Chris, he got the Tracker from one of his friends in NY for $1, it came with lots of cute accessories, including a mirrored set of tops, a white set of tops, and a whole lot of pennies and electronic junk in the car, lol! When he got the job in Idaho, he decided not to take the Tracker out here because he thought, rite fully so, that it probably wouldn't make it. The Tracker is now in the capable hands of PJ and Mikey (his brother), but he still misses it. And apparently thinks is is "sexy."

Have a good day everyone, and remember, cute puppies grow into dogs which, may get even cuter!

Look! No face biting or nervous pooping...see how far they have come!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cute!! however my cousins name is katie -but thats okay she wont mind....it is a sexy geo though