Friday, December 5, 2008

All is Well

Greetings from the not-so cold yet West!!

Sorry for the lack of blog posts, but there has been a plethora of crafting around here, a bit of carpal tunnel problems, and a recent development that may bring good news for Christopher, me and my sanity (details on that next week).

For now, just know that I am up to my elbows in yarn, wrapping paper and trying to not hurt people at my job that I love ever so much. I had my first Swedish massage client in Idaho last week, and I have my first abdominal client this weekend, and I am super excited about both of those things.

I am still finalizing details for the wedding, Little things like the date and the time, you know, just the small stuff. I plan to speak to the facility where we are hoping to have it this weekend to try and firm up a date and get some more information on them. They require permits and insurances from our vendors, and I am not sure that the vendors we were going to use will have that stuff. Look to the wedding website for details, and if you don't have the web address, please send me an email and I will forward you the link.

Hope you all have a delightful weekend, I have to go get myself to work for the ass-crack of dawn! Good times.......

No comments: