Monday, March 9, 2009

Bust Out The Sharpies!

We got the place we wanted for the day we wanted....Mark your calendars with Sharpie please, because Chris and I will be celebrating our marriage with friends and family back East on August 1, 2009.

Whoo -hoo!

Of course, I still need to do a butt-load of picture uploading and make several changes and updates to the wedding website, but it shouldn't take me that long to do once I sit down and actually do it...sigh...perhaps that would have been a good endeavor to undertake whilst I was home on the couch for three days. Retrospect is great!

Hope you all had a good weekend. I have felt like crap and haven't really done anything for the last three days except for go to the eye doctor Saturday. I can't believe my vision continues to get worse, we are talking about over 25 years of continued annual vision decline here, I am practically blind! The bright side of the coin is that my vision insurance is great, and my new pair of glasses was the cheapest (and nicest) pair I think I have had since I have had to start paying for them myself. Of course, it takes more than twice as long for my glasses to come in as it does for Chris', but that's because little tiny magical elves have to make my lenses - super ultra-light poly-carbonate lenses, they are the shiznit!

Anyway, happy Monday and email me if things aren't working right around here since the template change. There are a few more changes I want to make, so keep an eye out for 'em. I am now starting to label my posts, so there is a new change right there....not sure how that will show up in the blog though, so I'll have to check back tonight and make any necessary corrections. Peace!

No comments: