Monday, June 9, 2008

It Is Time I Told You...

... I am also probably going to be using this as a "knit-blog" also. Those of you who used to read my previous blog will enjoy the lovely pictures and yarn, those of you who didn't read the old one will have to learn, lol ; )

Anyway, all of my knitting needles are in storage, as is the majority of my yarn. Lets not talk about it anymore, it makes me sad. I told Chris when we get everything out of storage, I am going to put all of the yarn on the floor and then roll in it. I can't tell if the laugh I get when I tell him that is because he knows I will do it, or because he thinks I won't....

Anyway, our friend Nicole (who coincidently is partially responsible for introducing us) sent me this joke today, and it made me smile, thought you might enjoy it too:

A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway. Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see that the blonde behind the wheel was knitting!

Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the trooper cranked down his window, turned on his bullhorn and yelled, 'PULL OVER!'

'NO!' the blonde yelled back, 'IT'S A SCARF!'

Happy Monday!

No comments: